Hi everyone. I, as you can see, love twilight. I just finished the third book, Eclipse. I am not totally sure if i want to read the last one. My friends are still having a hard time keeping there mouths shut about what happens; and i'm having a hard time not asking them. So, leave me a message, and tell me why i should or should not read it. I've had friends tell me i should totally read it, because i need to know what happens, and i've also had friends tell me they wish they didn't read it. So, you see my delema. I have a problem. Should i follow the little man in my head telling me "read it, read it!", or should i follow the one saying," don't read the last one." So, yeah, let me know what you think.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment