We have today off from school because it's Veterans day today. If you ask me i think they should have just kept us in school. I mean really,we will think about what the day is more often. (we will be reminded over and over i mean) But, that doesn't mean that i don't like that we have today off. =) i like that they made a dumb decision on what day to give us no school. I am currently working on my scrapbook for young women in excellence. I have to be finished by November 22nd. (it's the 11th i think)I have four pages finished. I think there are like nine left. i did three last night and one this morning so far. I need to do a few more today. I am quite loving being able to wear my sweats and t-shirt today. If i can help it i'll wear them all day. On a completely different note i would like to say that i love fashion blogs. They are very cool. I don't know if i would be very good at them though because all the ones i have seen are updated quite often. I am not really the update everyday kind of person. Still,they are fun to look at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment