BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today,The Dentis,and 2010's Trends




So, I went to the mall with Molly today :) tons of fun! we went from 12:30 to 3:30. Who doesn't love food samples in the mall? don't answer that :) We saw Katelyn while we were there. I don't actually know her, but i have fourth period with her, so i waved. I am absolutely NOT looking forward to going to the dentist on Monday morning! Yuck.. :'( five cavities! It's just crazy! If i had any say i would accuse them of lieing, but, i don'e. so, yeah. Running through the homepage of The Skinny a few minutes ago has gotten me quite excited about the new years trends. There are some cool new looks coming, as well as some i don't like quite as much. Above is something i saw which i really like. The idea is, that even though it may still be a bit chilly outside, you can still wear bright, springy colors :) sounds like a plan!

0 comments: