BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Junior High

Yesterday we went back to the Junior High(Oak Canyon Eagles) and turned in my papers. I decided to try and test out of the key-boarding/computer class. Guess what! i passed! No computer classes for me. We all had to choose five of our favorite elective class options, and two back up ones. I chose Spanish, Art1,Humanities1,Creative Writing, and Drama Club for my first five. My last two were Ball-room Dance, and (i think)P.E.(girls). I'm really exited, because i found a locker partner the day before we went in to give my papers to the principal. He is really nice. I am not sure what his name is yet though. I got my shots yesterday(4 of them), and they are hurting(annoying right?) at this moment. Two in each arm. My colors(if i didn't already say this) are Maroon, Green, and White. Okay colors i guess. It's kinda cool though because i am not even changing mascots. We are the aspen eagles now, and are going to be the Oak Canyon Eagles in (about) six months. I had choices as far as non-elective classes, and i chose to try out for the P.U.S.H. program.(history,science,other stuff)It is more of a hands on kind of thing. Lots of field trips and things. The principle told us that there are around 100 spots and around 200 kids that want to be in the program, so hope with me! My other choice i had to make is if i wanted to be in choir, or if i wanted to be in band class. I chose beginning choir(no try outs), and i think i'll do the try out one next year.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

So, I am really happy for Megan too. I am so glad that she was able to test out of her keyboarding class especially since it didn't seem like there were that many extra electives for 7th grade. It will give her another one. I am really grateful for a good kid. Someone is looking out for me ;D (P.S. This actually is Melanie)