BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Snow is STILL here.

It is once again...snowing. I am really not a fan of snow. You can probly tell that from looking at my blog colors. yep, here goes another saterday that will be spent inside because of ... snow...duh duh duh. so all of you snow lovers out there please have fun while you can. If I am lucky it will be gone for summer soon. We do only have about two months of school left until summer. That is exiting. I guess there is not enough snow to have a snow-ball fight (the best thing about snow) though. well, maybe if you get creative. The weird thing is that i dont like snow yet i have dedicated this blog post to it:)

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Snow..Snow.. go away come again some other day! I guess it runs in the family, but I am a sunshine girl myself! Mom