BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

end of year

Today was the sixth grade graduation. All of the sixth graders dressed up in sunday clothes and came to school at eight. Celine and Isaac both gave speaches or talks. They were both really good. I am not quite sure that Mr. Thompson apreciated that Isaac brought up the time when we spent the whole class period talking about KFC. Also Jessica played the piano, and Tyler Sherwin did magic tricks for us. They were both great. Tomorrow is the softball game which i am not really looking forward to. I am not really that good at being up to bat(i stink at softball). The teachers have won at least 24 times in a row against the sixth graders. That does not much give me a confidence boost(lol). Also tomorrow we have to clean our desks and chairs. I am not really looking forward to that. We have to wash down our desks and chairs completely and get all wet. I am bringing the camera so i can take pictures of my friends before the end of the school year. I am also bringing a note book to have all my friends sign, so i can get their phone numbers and e-mails and stuff. The last day of school(Friday and two days away) is only two hours long. It is exiting that summer is coming this fast.

0 comments: