this is the second time i have had to write this out! I wrote it all out,and then i messed it up. yuck=(. well,anyway. i have lots to say(as the heading states)the first thing i want to say is the i love being in the yearbook club! I signed up about two weeks ago,and i love taking pictures of people on break. I ordered my yearbook a couple of days ago,and i just can't wait to see the pictures that i took in it! I took some really cool pictures for it today. I don't know how many of them they will actually be able to use in the yearbook,for two reasons. one-someone told me that your not supposed to have people posing in the pictures. I guess your not supposed to know about the pictures in the yearbook before it comes out? the element of surprise is very important. that's what my yearbook teacher says anyway. two-i don't think she wants pictures of one person. I think that i should take more pictures of big groups of people. well,if i can't use them that's ok. there still good pictures. I should have gone to the seventh grade girls volleyball game today. It was a homegame,and it would have been a great place for taking pictures. Well,i guess i'll just go to the next one. Today i have mutual. I think it's going to be really fun. The bee-hives are making/frosting(i don't know which one or both it is) cup-cakes. I can't wait. It's at seven tonight.(Wednesday the 30th of September). I got new headphones! They are awesome. Mom found them when she was grocery shopping. My old headphones sound like they are underwater when i use them, because they have a short. They cool thing about my headphones is that they are exactly the same as my old ones,just a really cool color. They are red SkullCandy brand earbuds. I'm listening to them right now actually=) I'm listening to viva la vida by coldplay(the first time i wrote this blog post i was listening to Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's) Someone told me that it snowed in Utah! I just think that that's crazy! It's like ninety degrees here. This morning i was running(literaly) out the door to get to the bus stop on time when mom says Meg, you need to eat breakfast. I start to go back to the kitchen as i realize that i have more time then i think. I take the yogurt that she put out on the counter for me,and get ready to eat it when i realize,oh crap! the clock in the kitchen is behind! I really have to go! I set down the yogurt say goodbye(quickly or course) and run towards the door. Long story short... Mom ended up giving me a ride so that i would eat(who needs breakfast?-isn't two square meals a day enought?). We left around 8:35am.(my first period starts at 8:45)We droppped off Allison and Nikki,and then went to find my school. Apparently my riding the bus for a month and a half has not helped me to know how to get to my school better,and Mom didn't know very well either. We ended up calling Dad to figure out how to get there and being 10 minutes late. so that's what i have to say for today pretty much wrapped up into a blog post-meg*
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment