I have decided to join the yearbook club. I'm excited. I hope that i will end up doing a lot of photography and hopefully some writing, because that's what i'm joining for! I esspecially like writing articles. I wonder if that will be what kind of writing we will be doing, or if we will be doing writing at all... anyone know? I'm hoping that it will also be a good way to meet some new people at the school. I have met quite a few people so far,but maybe i'll meet some more, you never know! I am kind of scared of taking photographs of the eigth graders though...=) that's kinda dumb, i know, but they are scary! I wasn't there yesterday because of ride issues=), but my friend Sally went,and said that Mrs. Walsh, the yearbook club teacher, wants us to try to take pictures of everyone in the school! It will be a really fun thing to do, but also difficult i think. -meg*
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment