Hi Grandma! I definitely havn't posted in a long time. And i mean like a super long time. When even was spring break? Oh wait, yeah. April i think. So anyway school is about ten days from over which is really exciting and i'm not looking forward to multiple science and social studies tests coming up. Not exciting. I'm sure i'll do fine though.
I havn't officially been set apart as the bee hive president, but i still got stuck going to BYC today. fun fun. so i guess it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I honestly have only been to BYC like three times in my life, but it went well. Both the teachers president and the Priests president didn't show up( they're actually brothers) but it was ok. There wasn't much to talk about though we ended up streching it to about 45 minutes.
I'm incredibly excited for summer to come and just cannot decide a few things. One- after watching youtube for roughly an hour last night i came to the conclusion that i wish that i could play the piano. Of course i tryed and failed that last time, but i'm wondering if Allison would try to teache me this summer. I'm trying to catch her at a good time to ask. Actually i'm not sure if i'm going to ask. We'll see.
I finally found out that our last Yearbook staff meeting is coming up this Tuesday. Which is good, because even though it will be a late one, the yearbooks have been done for a while. There are like four-hundred of them and we've got the job of sorting them all out multiple times.
I did finally finish my journalism newspaper which turned out pretty well despite the fact that we were given roughly 4 hours class-time to complete it. yeah. I actually ended up finishing it a bit early, which was a huge surprise.
Yesterday we volunteered to go help vacuum and pick up the church. To our surprise we found multiple cocroaches. No comment... We went on a short hike after that(we were all to beat to actually do much so it was more like a "nature walk" up a mountain by our church house)and went to pick up Subway. Allison stayed at home with her friend and we went swimming later.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
goings on
Posted by Melanie at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment