BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

half day

I have five things(that i can think of now) to say today...

one---Tomorrow is a half day at school. It's the first one we have had this school year. We have one every month. I just go to first hour with Mrs. Gupton for attendance and then fifth hour with Miss Stegh for the rest of the day. I think we are doing some tests and stuff, but i'm not sure exactly what on.

two--- Today is Dad's first day at his new job at MaryVale Hospital. I hope it is going well.

three---Mom had her test for school yesterday, and just like we predicted, she passed with flying colors. She got a 91 on her test! She was worried about it, but she did great.

four---I have bus 193. Normally i sit next to Hannah and Thomas but they weren't there today. I wonder where they were. Hopefully they didn't miss the bus. I saw a few girls miss it today. The bus was pulling out right as they walked up to it. It drove off( i don't know if the driver didn't see them, or didn't want to stop) without stopping for them. I don't know what they did. I guess it's good that everyone has cell phones=) My bus drivers name is Bob. Funny, i know. He really is a very grumpy guy though. he isn't fun to be around. He always plays the music so loud that you have to yell(loud) to be heard. It can be good, and bad. If i don't want to talk to the person i'm sitting next to, it's a great excuse! but, if i need to tell the bus driver something, or there is a problem, then it's bad, because there is no way the bus driver is going to here me from the middle of the bus, and there is no way i'm sitting in the front of the bus, because there is this thing that squirts water. He won't get it fixed, and i can't remember why. I know your thinking just sit in the back, but it's reserved for eigth graders. So, unless i sit with Hannah, there's no way i'll get back there. Even if i do sit with hannah, it's so crowded i can't fit through the isle. We(everyone) has to sit three to a seat. It stinks. We have a ton of kids on our bus.

five---Happy Birthday to Hannah Leber tomorrow! and Jenneta Edwards on Friday!

0 comments: