today was the first half day(smart day). It was really cool. Other than the the whole writing an essay thing... The essay really wasn't that bad, it was just an essay. and when your sitting in a room for two hours(no matter how cool miss stegh is) you are bound to be bored at some point. Our essay topic was "Two Qualities That You Have". I chose Uniqueness and Creativity. Today i wore my ripped up tights. I think their really cute. I saw a picture in the magazine that dad bought for me to read during the flight back from Utah. The picture was of a girl wearing a really cute blue dress with a belt, and tights that were kinda ripped up. They were really cute. I had two pairs of tights that had holes in them(not on perpose) and i couldn't wear them any more. I thought this was such a cool way to recycle them into something new. I got a few looks today at school like"what was she thinking when she dressed herself this morning", but one of my friends (Alyssa) really liked them. I always love her outfits and she seams to really like mine too. Devon looked at me kinda funny this morning, and some 8th grade buy made a comment that i couldn't fully here about the holes in them, but i really like them. I'm going to try to find the picture of the girl that i saw on the magazine and post it on here so you can see it.(whoever reads my blog. mom maybe)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment