Ok. I need some help. I don't know what to do for Halloween! I'm so picky. Here is what has been going on. I have been thinking about what i'm going to be since winter of last year. I was going to do Twilight costumes with my best friend,but ended up moving to another state instead. I decided to be a zombie after that. I had it all drawn and planned out,until about a week ago it was brought to my attention that it looked more gothic then like a zombie. Guess what! I have a back up plan! I'm going to be gothic! Oh wait.... the next day when i go to school i'm about to tell my friends what i'm going to be,but i tell my friends to tell me first. One is going to be a gothic kid(back up plan) and one is going as a nerd!(backup plan number two). My mom and sisters have come up with TONS of costume ideas,but like i said,i'm very picky. At this point,i've gone back to the very beginning and am planning on being Alice Cullen from Stephanie Meyers' Twilight. I've got the hair ready,and the make up is all planned out,but i just don't know what to wear! I can't tell you how many times i've seen the movie,and how many pictures of Alice i've seen,but i just don't know where to go to start! Any ideas? thanks for being cool enough to read my blog by the way=) love-meg*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment