BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hurray for three day weekends,Nickasaur!,and birthday parties

I'm so bored today. I'm just sitting here blogging and listening to some Nickasaur!. Madi's party is tonight. This weekend is a three day weekend. Because it's like Columbus day or something on Monday. My science teacher Miss Stegh is in Mexico making a house for a family who needs it with her church and some other people. I think that's really cool. She said she'd take plenty of pictures of it,so we could see. On Friday she did a drawing of all the people who had not had to get signatures in class,and i won(!) along with Kayleen and another kid(whoes name i fail to remember). I'm excited. It means we get to have lunch with her or something like that. K i know that sounds totally lame,but Miss Stegh is like,the bomb. =)

0 comments: