Tokio Hotel's Humanoid came out today! I'm so excited! I've been waiting for it for so long,but it was totally worth the wait! all of the songs on the album are amazing. My favorite is World Behind My Wall. I love it in both English and German. I am a little bummed that i-tunes doesn't have Humanoid in German,just English,but at least they have it! I was going to have to write in a complaint if they didn't have it! I am saving up my money for a guitar(like i've said in previous posts),but i really want to buy Humanoid! I'm hoping to get it for my birthday which is a month and one day away from today. I also am the kind of person who is SO not patient enough to wait that long! =) i really should wait though,because i havn't been getting any calls to babysit lately which means NO MONEY. well,that's all for now-meg*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment