BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm so excited. Yesterday Paramore's long awaited album Brand New Eyes came out. It is just as good as enyone could have hoped for and well worth the wait in my opion. I think it's great! Man,if i had ten bucks to spare that album would totally be on my i-tunes playlist=) I'm also really excited to Tokio Hotel's new album Humanoid to come out October 6th. (5 days!) It's going to be so amazing. I've been waiting for this one even longer then i have been for Paramore's. Probably three months or more. I have heard clips of all the songs,and am not disapointed with any of them! I was a bit worried that their new album would not be as good as their old music. But,as far as i have heard it's just as good. =)

0 comments: